Friday, August 8, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance



I was rooting for Katee...she's just so good! But almost everyone I know was rooting for Joshua. At our SYTYCD parties, we were going to bet on who was going to win, it's a good thing we didn't because I would have lost bad! Joshua is really good (everyone in the top 4 was)...but I liked Katee the most...at least she won $50,000! Her little episode at the beginning of the season made a lot of people not like her - it affected my liking for her just a hair, but I probably would have done the same thing! Being the top girl, she'll still get a lot of popularity. Eric doesn't know yet, but were definately going to be at the SYTYCD concert on September 23, 2008!!! Anyone want to join us??
This is one of my favorite dances from the show! The song has a lot to do with it. I could watch it over and over again.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Joshua! :) The top four were all great! It was a lot of fun watching it with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been in the loop for this. Thanks for filling me in. What was her episode at the beginning of the season.

    ReplyDelete