Thursday, August 13, 2009

laguna beach

on the last day of our trip we went to laguna beach, the beauty needs no explanation. my aunt lorraine and her family live in orange county so we met up with them at the best place for a bbq: the beach. it was the best of both worlds having some family from my moms side and my dads side there...everyone could get by with the little english or spanish that they knew.


tia meri, johan (above) and some cousins (below).
my aunt lorraine wanted to cook some hot dogs, but my dad wanted to show her the real way we bbq (mexicans go all out). we had carne asada, tortillas, quesadillas, salsa, guacamole, and grilled sweet onions. here is liz starting on the salsas, along with my mom and tia meri's help. and the boys doing what they do best, grilling! mmm...i miss my dad's grilling...he knows how to make an awesome carne asada and showed eric how to, so now he is a pro. anyone want to try out erics grilling skills?
my cousins steve and stephanie.

cousins rob and erin, and her hubby.
ana and kelley.


me and stephanie. she just got home from her mission and is thinking about moving to utah (she now has a lot of mission friends here). i really hope she does, she says she can't handle the cold, but i got used to it, kinda.



i love beach days, especially with the fam and a lot of people. here are just the cousins in attendance. i love having a big family...and cousins everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Love Laguna Beach!!! :) We all need to go there together sometime!

    ReplyDelete