Tuesday, April 7, 2009

3 down, an eternity to go!

On March 18 we celebrated 3 big ones! Time has flown by and the years just keep getting better and better...we've had so much fun together over the years and since we just celebrated 3 great ones, I wanted to go back in time and post a little tribute:

dAting:

Above and below: best date I've ever been on, flew from Provo to SLC in a 4 seater plane for dinner with some friends.
Below: When I went home for the summer, Eric flew out to visit me. He stayed with my family and I for a week. This is the day he talked to my parents about marrying me.

the BiG day:

oUr first plaCe:

the KeepSake caKe: we ate the top of our wedding cake on our one month anniversary because we knew it wouldn't be good sitting for a year in our freezer, plus we needed the room! It was tasty.

ouR fiRst aNniveRsary: well this picture was 5 days before our 1st year anniversary because Eric was sick with the flu so we celebrated at home sick in bed.
ouR secOnd aNnivErsary: we celebrated on a small beautiful island called Boracay in the Philippines...it was amazing (see philippines posts for more pics).
our second pad: we have the second floor, not the whole house!
our third house: no pics of our 4th house yet!

our third anniversary:

I couldn't have chosen a more perfect match for me. We have an awesome relationship, we really are each others best friend...can't believe its already been 3 years, yet it feels like its been a lot longer. For our 3rd anniversary we both took the day off and spent the day together. We went to park city, went for a bike ride, ate sushi, and went to the movies. It was a perfect day - this picture isn't from this day, but its the most recent one we have together. Thanks Eric for 3 wonderful years...I love ya!

5 comments:

  1. 3 years - gosh you guys are old farts! Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun as always. Honestly - you guys are awesome, you are always doing so many fun things! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so HAPPY!! Have fun at home this weekend...I'M JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw!!! Well, that's awesome - 3 years down and 4 places to live. Hope that pattern doesn't keep up for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both! I can't believe it's already been 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you two! What a good-lookin pair! Hope you're doing well, and we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete