Friday, November 6, 2009

halloween festivities

Pumpkin patches, haunted houses, halloween parties, and candy, oh my! For me, it isn't halloween until you do all these halloween traditions...we started off the season by going to cornbellys pumpkin patch with our buddies Chris and Sepideh.




Ha ha, Eric and Chris found the biggest pumpkins they could carry, they each took one of these honkers home.
What's Halloween without a fun scary train ride? We went up the Heber Creeper for a haunted train ride with Amy, Tim, Emily, and Dylan. We rode on the open air cart to add to the scary effect, it actually wasn't too cold. I liked the train ride because it was definitely a different take on the haunted house (and a few bucks cheaper too, now a days haunted houses rape you for your money). The coolest part was when the train stopped and all the scary people hopped on with you.





Now it's dress up time. We went to our ward halloween party and this was my favorite costume of the night: sushi rolls, how creative!
We dressed up as Juno and Paulie Bleeker. To complete the outfit, my good friend Jalaine works at Motherhood Maternity and hooked me up with a pregnant pillow they leave in the fitting rooms. It looked so real and a couple people said they didn't know I was expecting, yeah, I'm not! But I will tell you that belly was so comfy, it was the perfect heater. Now I know why pregnant moms are always putting their hands on their belly, because it is the perfect arm rest! I found myself doing that all night.


On halloween night we went to a rad halloween party, it was 80's themed but we felt our outfits were appropriate...Eric looked the part anyway!
I look huge in this picture!
That kid in the ballerina outfit definitely had some confidence and called him ballerina boy all night.

This was only part of the group, we didn't get a group photo before people started leaving...and we all know i'm a nazi about taking pictures so we had to get a group photo.

We had an awesome time and played 80's scene it, I thought i'd rock at that game because I love 80's movies, but it was so hard and entertaining to see some of the 80's music videos, they were pretty ridiculous! Then we played mafia, the perfect game to play with a big group of people.
We already know what we are going to be next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment