Monday, November 7, 2011

Big News!

It's almost midnight.
The baby is in bed.
Eric is in Portland (comes home tomorrow).
I'm too tired to blog and don't feel like it at all this week.
But big events have been happening in the Fuessel home.
And even bigger events are to come at the end of the week.

I've been waiting to write this post so I can give every detail about the process so I don't forget it, but we all know that'll just take forever and I can't postpone this post any longer. So here is the condensed version.

...

We are now HOMEOWNERS!!!!!!
That's right. We bought our 1st home.
We closed on our house last Thursday and got the keys on Friday.
Had our first fancy dinner (card table and paper plates) at our new place with family on Sunday
and bought 15 gallons of paint yesterday.

We're now responsible adults with a mortgage.
Woot Woot!
It's always been our dream to be homeowners and that dream has finally come true.
But that's not all.

...

We're going to be on HGTV's HOUSE HUNTERS!
Filming starts this THURSDAY.
I can't believe we're going to be on HGTV.
It's only our most favorite network on television.
So. much. to. do. before. then.
The important question is:
What am I going to wear?

I'm exhausted already and we haven't even gotten started. I just want this week to be over so we can start moving into our new home and begin renovating it room by room.

Isn't she a beauty!

Side yard.
Living room...look at those gorgeous floors.
Kitchen. Needs some TLC.
Awesome backyard. Great shop and lots of extra storage.
Basement family room but we're turning it into the master.
Leila's room.

7 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! lOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very exciting! And Leila is going to love her spacious room! :) Can't wait to see it, wish we were there to help ya too-let us know how it all goes. It's awesome you have a place that is now your own and you can do whatever you want, so much work but so much fun! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, what are you going to wear???!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still can't believe you guys are gonna be on HGTV! so exciting!! can't wait to come over and play at your awesome new house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so exciting congrats on the house! and i still cant believe your going to be on House hunters. HGTV is my FAVE!! and you cant go wrong with any outfit, everything you own is Oh so stylish...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! and I totally can't wait to see what you do with the place. Can't wait to see the show either! Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations looks charming! Let me know when the HGTV episode airs!! I love your fashion sense I wouldn't worry about it...never mind I would be freaking out!!! what are you wearing!!??

    ReplyDelete