Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hogle Zoo




To start the summer off, Eric and I decided to go to the Zoo. It was so fun, we felt like kids, especially because all the adults at the zoo had a couple kids with them - we were the only ones kidless! Eric was more excited than I was to see all the animals, he was especially excited to see the monkey's. I really enjoyed the zoo, but I always feel so bad for the animals when they are in cages and behind bars. I wish they had more room to run and do whatever they want instead of being behind glass in a closed room...


We only lasted for a couple hours because we got tired and hungry - since the food at the zoo is so expensive for what you get (and not very good for you), we decided to go to TGI Friday's for a real big, juicy burger (still not so healthy but better than the tiny burgers at the zoo)!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of the Rhino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia!
    What a fun day! By the way the party is this Saturday! I'll call you tomorrow for the details. Hopefully you guys can make it up:)

    ReplyDelete