Monday, July 21, 2008

Real Soccer Game



We've been wanting to go to a Real game all summer, and finally we got to go. We went when we first started dating and haven't been since - so it was about that time. We went with Eric's family...parents, brother greg and girlfriend shasta. Shasta got good seats so we got a great view...if you know what I mean.

Eric's mom, him, me, Shasta

Greg and Shasta



I've got a hot husband, but watch out for those soccer players, especially #5: Kyle Beckerman.

Dreads (on some) are hot. Eric wants to get dreads now. What's with him wanting to do all this crazy stuff to his hair?? First he wants to shave it, now dreads, what's next? I should just keep my mouth shut.

After the game they had a ton of fireworks, so it kinda made up for neither team scoring a goal! LAME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment