Thursday, June 4, 2009

season finale's

A lot of great shows have ended for the season, our favorite nail bitter:


I'd have to say that 24 is one of the greatest shows on television...we've been fans since we saw the very first season. I don't know how some people can say they don't like it anymore because it keeps Eric and I on the edge of our seat the entire season...we're anxiously awaiting next season!

I know, I know, The Hills...its a show about nothing and it always ends up on The Soup because Joel McHale makes fun of these prissy princesses and creepy flesh colored beard, but for some reason I love this show (I'm speaking for myself, Eric leaves the room whenever I watch it). I guess I like it because I watched it from day 1, back when Lauren and Lo were on Laguna Beach...maybe I just feel like I've grown up with these girls and we graduated the same year so I have a special...um... connection with this show. I'm sad Lauren is leaving, she's what makes it. If Kristen Cavallari takes Lauren's place, that just may be the end of The Hills for me...ok, we all know I'll still watch it but I won't be very happy...oh, and by the way, Spencer Pratt is the biggest douche on the planet!
American Idol...this was the first season Eric and I actually watched this show. It was entertaining and I'm glad Kris Allen won! Adam Lambert will still do amazing and has already made a name for himself. The best part of the season finale of American Idol, is...

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha- I was going to say that you'd still watch the Hills even if Lauren leaves LOL Then you said it! Are you caught up with SYTYCD? That's about all that is on right now, everything else is over. I need more shows on LOL Okay I don't but hey they are fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete