Thursday, July 23, 2009

disneyland

this summer we were able to take a quick 3 day trip to cali. some of my family came up from mexico to take the kids to disneyland. so my parents met up with them in so cal...and so did we! that made for a total of 15...big party but it made it that much more interesting and fun. eric hasn't been to disneyland in over 10 years, so this was a real treat.
day 1: disneyland
day 2: legoland
day 3: laguna beach
beware, there are tons of pictures, and only more to come!


me, mom, ana, natalia, iris.
eric and nadja.


isn't that the cutest picture!


Natalia, Marcos, Tia Meri, Dad, Ana, Liz,...and I can't see past Liz. but we filled up the whole side of the Nemo Ride.
here is the whole group - except marcos, he was taking the picture, he had about 10 cameras. i guess we don't like to share pictures in our family!

mom and tia meri.
all the sobrinos wanted to hang out with me :)
yes, we had to eat the infamous hand dipped corn dogs. they were pretty tasty.




and for dinner we all had a turkey leg...it was tasty and a must try at disneyland. we shared it of course, and felt like carnivores.




sisters: cynthia and ana. and the letters were right next to each other, how perfect.





here we are exhausted, red, and sweaty. because there were 15 of us, we didn't make it to california adventure. so we need to hit up disneyland again very soon.

4 comments:

  1. You look like you had a blast! What fun! Hey we'll be stopping in Provo on August 3rd...are you going to be around? Email or call me! I'd love to meet up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I loved seeing all of the pictures from Disneyland and Legoland (since I've NEVER been) I can't wait till I have kids so I can have a reason to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DISNEYLAND Is a blast! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get in on your life always doing so many fun things! Adopt me please

    ReplyDelete