Tuesday, October 14, 2008

moonlight ride


Last night Eric and I went to the Sundance Resort to go on a full moon ride. Whenever there is a full moon, Sundance allows people to ride the lift from 9-11pm. This was the second time we've been. It's such a fun, romantic date night. We take a blanket, get bundled up and grab some hot chocolate. Just 45 minutes of uninterrupted cuddle/talk time while enjoying as much scenery as the moon will allow. It's gorgeous and so quiet up there (except for the sometimes noisy obnoxious people passing by). This will be a new tradition of ours, every time there is a full moon we'll head up to Sundance and ride the lift. Tonight will be the last ride of the year because of the weather, last night was pretty freezing but worth every second.

2 comments:

  1. Fun. I wish we could have gone even in the day just to look at the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about this a couple of weeks ago. My friend was up there and got engaged while ridding. Very cool, I wanted to go. To bad it's closed for the winter, I'll forget about it by next year.

    ReplyDelete