Thursday, May 21, 2009

pampered toes

I forgot how amazing getting a pedicure can be. Yesterday my old roommate Rachel and I got pedicures. I haven't had one since my wedding...thats more than 3 years ago. We went to this great place in the Riverwoods mall. The massage on my legs was amazing, especially the warm stones. We finished off our pampered day with lunch at Magleby's Fresh...that place too is delicious! I raved about how great it was to Eric and he agreed that I deserve to get a predicure more often than once every 3 years. We all deserve pedicures every once in a while!

1 comment:

  1. Of course she is a princess, and that pictures looks inviting. Your feet look so relax and beautiful Remember we had our pedicure together!!! well I haven't had mine yet!!!! I an reading aloud to dad, and he says tat I spent my money on going to Mazatlan. Oh well pedicure? mazatlan guess who wins!!!!

    ReplyDelete