Tuesday, July 26, 2011

205/365

On Sunday I discovered Insagram - an app for the iPhone that allows you to transform photos and upload it to facebook, share it with friends, email it, etc. I've been playing with this app since Sunday and am addicted. 

On Sunday we had oreo's for breakfast.


Spaghetti in the park next door while Leila napped.


Rested on the grass.


And Leila learned how to eat spaghetti but got more on the floor than in her mouth.


Now only if Instagram could post to Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. you are such a good mom for giving her spaghetti. i am afraid of messes. help me get over it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. spaghetti... a love/hate dinner LOL My kids love it but I it is such a mess to clean up! I found with Mason that it wasn't as bad of a mess when I used the shell pasta noodles (the small ones). And it's pretty easy for Mason to feed himself with them.
    And I love the self portrait of you and E, miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete