Tuesday, July 26, 2011

207/365

I have the day off.
It's a gorgeous day and 90 degrees outside.
What to do?
Go for a nature walk/run up Bridal Veil and teach Leila about the great outdoors!

"Life has no limits if you're not afraid to get in it."


There's always room for a nutritious treat (blueberries, strawberries, carrots, beats, broccoli, spinach, kale, and lettuce all combined in one cup...delicious) before nap time. 


SIDE NOTE: Was a storm in the forecast today? Because it's seriously pouring cats and dogs right now and thundering outside...oh now its HAILING! WHAT??? 
It only started 20 minutes ago and now everything by my open windows is soaked and the rain gutter is gushing out water. It's coming down! 


I love summer thunderstorms...except when they wake up my baby!
Thanks Instagram for helping me capture my day thru my phone (so much easier to capture small moments instead of always having to lug around my beefy DSLR).

4 comments:

  1. seriously what was with that storm?? so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek glad i missed the storm. not gonna lie, its quite perfect here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that walk, it's always so pretty. And summer storms are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures specially Leila's drinking her delicious drink from the straw and the one the window.

    ReplyDelete