Thursday, January 27, 2011

27/365




Okay, so I might upload more than ONE picture a day in my new Project 365 gig.

Today was our free trial at The Little Gym. Leila and I absolutely loved it. There are only 3 kids signed up for the class, not including us, so we got some great one on one attention from the instructor.
Although, The little Gym and Kindermusik have similarities, we both enjoyed The Little Gym so much more. However, The Little Gym is more expensive and further away. The decision is still up in the air. But I learned a lot of new activities we can do together in both classes. It's always fun to talk to other mommies too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've found an outlet. It is really nice to get out and do something with your baby. Playdates are really the best though. You get so much advice and encouragement! Good luck on your project too. It sounds like a great idea. You have to capture the moments now because before you know it miss leila will be off and running! Welcome back to blogging. I look forward to following your days :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete