Monday, January 17, 2011

In the dark


Dear Blog,
I must share something with you. I was having dinner with my girlfriends the other day and my dear friend Rachel asked me, "Does your blog even know you had a baby"? Well, bloggy blog, I'm telling you now that I did... I had a baby. I'm ashamed to say that since my last post I've gotten pregnant and popped out the most beautiful girl in the world. Her name is Leila Mae and she's 6 months old now. I just love her so much. I know...there's no proof of this exciting news anywhere. Time escaped me and I haven't made the time to blog about the changes in my life. I've neglected you and kept you in the dark. For that I apologize. I will be better, this is my new years resolution.

Xoxo,

Cyndo

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to read more of what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! I'm so glad you told your blog. It was feeling neglected ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you really do blog more. I thought about pestering you about it on Facebook, but I'm glad I didn't have to.

    ReplyDelete