Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Last night we dined at Red Iguana with friends then chilled in downtown SLC's EVE celebration.

We rode Trax from Sandy to downtown to avoid the traffic, danced to trance music outside, and when it got too cold we moved inside for my kind of music - hip hop. The hip hop room had tons of plastic balloons flying around everywhere. We went a little crazy and started pushing each other around with the balls. Chris and I bounced into each other and I flew like a rag doll...fell flat on my back/head and thought I got a concussion. Though my body was throbbing, I acted cool and like it was no thing by bouncing right back up laughing hysterically along with everyone else (of course they were concerned at first but when they saw I was ok they busted out laughing). My back is still a little sore. You know that didn't stop me though! Sepideh was filming the whole thing and stopped right before I hit the floor, so you just see the start of a bad fall. Bummed we didn't catch the whole thing otherwise it probably be YouTube hit. Hilarious.



These Utah native Guero's like their women brown...and from the Bay Area. We're just representing and throwing up our Bay Area gang signs.


We ended the night watching a laser light show to Pink Floyd. If that doesn't say 2012 is going to be a good year, I don't know what does. Probably one of the best new years eve parties ever.

2 comments:

  1. looks like such a blast!! i love that all those utah boys married brown girls from the bay. and that second to last pic of you and eric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad finally the boys woke up to party, with such gorgeous Bay Area Girls. I can tell you guys had a blast. Happy New Years and many Blessings on your way for 2012. Love you.

    ReplyDelete