Friday, February 10, 2012

"so big"

When Leila was a baby, my parents wanted me to text them pictures of Leila everyday. I was good at it for a couple months but now they're lucky if they get 1-2 pictures a week. My mom asked for a picture last week and of course I had to send her one of Leila in the robe they bought her when she was tiny.

Here she is doing "so big". Yup, she is so big because look how short the robe fits her now! She's showing off some leg.


Shortly after I text my mom these pictures, she sent me this one right back with the original text message and all, "I love my new robe Abuelita!"


I remember when she drowned in this robe and we had to roll the sleeves up! Now look at her, crazy what 10 months does. This picture is from her first visit to the pool when Leila was about 8 months old. I wrote about it here.

3 comments:

  1. Our precious Leila so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember her wearing her robe when we went swimming! Wow how time flies, Leila is so big! What a cutie :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete