Friday, May 6, 2011

126/365

Spring wouldn't be complete without a visit to the Tulip Festival. The festival is nearing its end so we had to hurry our little heinies over there before they pulled the tulips all out. 
Ok...not really. 


Look at that ginormous fry! 

I'm a picture fiend and ended up taking more pictures of us with Leila than the tulips themselves - Leila was a lot more fun to photograph. I suppose that's an excuse to go again this summer, need to get more pics of the flowers. The grounds of this place are immaculate and seem to be never ending...I can't get enough of this piece of heaven.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures Cynthia! You guys look great! What a fun tradition. It is very beautiful there and so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! i've always wanted to go to the tulip festival but havent been able to convince my hubby. one of these times i will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pictures! i went last year with my mom and sisters and had so much fun. i wanted to go this year with my little family but it didnt happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able to go see the tulips that day. The next few days after that were so chilly! Love all the photos of you and Leila. They are so sweet! Her smile is so contagious it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers it remains me of the garden in the Golden Gate Park i have a picture of you and abuelita. The flowers look beautiful like my two precious girls!!!
    love mom

    ReplyDelete