Sunday, May 15, 2011

135/365

Sunday drives in my family are a pretty regular thing. 
We wanted to enjoy the beach as much as we could during this trip so we headed out to Venice Beach at Half Moon Bay. 
Leila looks like such a chunk in this photo.
Every time we go home, my mom makes our antojos. Eric requested tostadas and tomorrow we'll be having my favorite pozole! Everyone does their fair share when it comes to making dinner...even Eric.
Ashlee (my fave and only niece) hogged Leila the entire night and wanted to keep her for herself...which is fine by us! Ashlee is more like my sister because we're closer in age than Ana and me...only 5 years apart. She's the 2nd to biggest brat I know (other than myself) and we fight like sisters but I love her to pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Love the beach pictures! The colors in the photos are amazing. What a wonderful trip you had, it's always great to go home.

    ReplyDelete