Wednesday, March 2, 2011

61/365

GNO!




I look forward to my girl's night out with these lovely ladies. GNO's uplift my spirit and renew my senses. It's nice to go away for a couple hours, leave the house and Leila with the hubs knowing that everything will be ok when I return. Whenever we meet up at a restaurant, we are always laughing louder than anyone else in the room and stay way longer than we should.

Tonight we went to the Provo Temple. It was a fabulous idea and I absolutely loved it. I feel like this experience strengthened our friendship even more. To satisfy our sweet tooth we headed over to Sammy's to have some much needed girl talk. Sammy's is famous for their delicious pie shakes...banana cream  pie...mmm! 

We all realized something, that the friendships you make in college last forever. Emily and Rachel were my college roomies. We spent so much time together and they really did become my second family. I experienced a lot of firsts with these girls. I didn't know when I first moved in that we would all become such amazing friends. Love them! 

Everyone deserves a girl's night out, even if it's just once a month.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, love this...and both you girlies. Thanks for a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are wonderful! I very much enjoyed this and needed it more than you'll ever know. Thanks for being such great friends. Another gno soon please!!!

    ReplyDelete