Friday, March 11, 2011

70/365


I never posted pictures from my Kerafusion treatment because the product SUCKS! A whole three washes later my soft, fine hair was gone and completely back to normal. It was as if the treatment had never been applied. I called the salon and they said they have never had any problems but to come in so they can take a look. When I showed up at the salon they said my hair didn't look damaged. They said they didn't know why it didn't hold and blamed it on my type of hair...must be the PH balance or something wack-tastic like that. The salon offered to redo the treatment for $50 bucks. Ha, I'm not going to give them another dime. If they backup their product and service, they should do it for free. I ended up walking away with some type of conditioner that I had to pay for. Supposedly it'll do the trick, if it doesn't then they can redo the treatment. I was very disappointed in their customer service and will not be going back to Capelli Salon in American Fork. What a waste of my hard earned money for a less than superior result.

I remembered seeing the Groupon promise on the sidebar of the website once. It says "Nothing is more important to us than treating our customers well. If you ever feel like Groupon let you down, give us a call and we'll return your purchase - simple as that." I figured Groupon wouldn't be too happy about my experience so I decided to give them a call...hopefully they'd be of a little more assistance than the salon. I spoke to a real person and less than 4 minutes later she refunded the full $99. They didn't ask any questions but of course I explained the whole situation. She was very friendly and apologized for my experience. It really was simple as that. I loved Groupon before, but now I'm a customer for life!

Guess I'm stuck with these curls. Maybe I'll look into the Japanese straightening system.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...that is so great! Not that it didn't work, of course, but that you actually put up a fuss and got your money back. You are awesome! I'm a lover of groupon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that's so sad it didn't work! and i didn't really like capelli salon's customer service either. they kept saying they'd call me back, and they never did so i had to drive to american fork just to talk to someone about the treatment. so annoying. anyway, i'm glad you got your money back from groupon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky for you your hair looks great anyway. glad to hear about groupons customer service--thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete