Thursday, March 24, 2011

84/365

Good morning sunshine.

I couldn't get these pictures to line up right in photoshop. What's the best way to make a photo collage? I need help. As you can tell, I'm not a perfectionist.

I'm still sleepy.
Flash is too bright.
Ok, I'm awake now.
But i just woke up and I'm still tired.

Lately, Leila has been waking up at 6am to feed and wakes up around 9am for the day. Sleeping 10 hrs straight isn't bad! I like this schedule. I'd rather her wake up once in the night to feed if it means she sleeps in longer...versus waking up at 7am for the day. I love sleeping in...so keep it up princess. 

3 comments:

  1. hey thats just like ashlynn. sometimes she'll wake up at three just to make sure shes still the boss of my sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use picnik.com or photobucket.com to make collages & its so easy! you just drag the pics right into their layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to go ready or not, Leila says. Babies are always the boss, even when they are all grown up ha!! Cyndol. Geat Pictures love it!! Love you

    ReplyDelete