Monday, March 14, 2011

73/365

Bachelor Finale partay at my house!

Every Monday night Eric and I watch The Bachelor together. Yes, Eric watches it with me too. What can I say, its addicting if you are a man or a woman! Lots of husbands secretly enjoy watching the bachelor with their wives. This time I had to watch it with my favorite girls: Amber (Emily's roomie), Rachel, Emily, and Sepideh. Eric was a good sport and joined us too. I love that you aren't afraid to be around so much estrogen babe!

My bet was on Emily. Chantal was SO annoying. Everything she did bugged me, even the way she walked and kissed Brad. Who am I to judge? I know... I'm sorry Chantal. But despite their semi-boring conversations, I thought Emily was perfect for Brad. Eric and Emily (not the contestant) cheated and found out who Brad chose via Reality Steve. I wanted the proposal to be a surprise.

And he chose....EMILY! I was stoked...until we saw the "After the Final Rose" episode. I hope they work things out, I wonder if Brad would have been happier with Chantal. Being in the spotlight must be hard. I really hope Brad and Emily can get over whatever troubles they are facing in their relationship and make it to the alter.  




4 comments:

  1. ok really, i was disappointed with the way emily acted on the show, but the more i think about it, the more it makes sense. they were dating in a fantasy land, they probably didnt have a single argument. now, they do and if he DOES have a temper, i dont blame her at all for wanting to test the waters before she marries the man. oh, and i dont blame her for being mad that he did it (assuming they did) w/ chantel either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are having a lot fun party!!!!!
    Eric took good pictures of you silly girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted emily also. but, she acted so immature on the after show!
    K, so did one of you paint that blue picture with the birds? or did you buy it? cause i love it and i think i want to try and find it or something similar

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love the photos. I'll have to steal them for my blog. Thanks again for having us all over. It was so fun! The cupcakes were delicious! I hope Emily S. and Brad can work things out.

    ReplyDelete