Wednesday, April 13, 2011

103/365


I'm in the market for a jogger. Laura and I are going to start jogging together to get our butts in gear for a half marathon. She already registered for the Bryce Canyon half marathon...I have yet to do so. It's on July 16th (just over one year after our babes were born). I haven't even started preparing for it yet...to be honest I have no idea how to prepare other than to just get out there and start running I guess. I've never been a runner, but I think it'd be fun to start running and to have something to look forward to. After all, running is the best way to get my exercise while having my little one in tow.

We were supposed to go for a jog today (well, I was going to see how my stroller could keep up with Laura's jogger). We were dressed in our workout gear and everything, but then I heard Gap was having a sale. We made a detour and got some cute stuff for a screaming deal. The sale was an additional 40% off and all tops were buy one get one free. Gap has the best sales. I only shop sales.

Now, it's time to scrub KSL for a jogger.

Oh, and Leila loves Martha...Laura's dog. Martha is already used to having Violet around and is so good with babies. Martha is gentle and kept licking Leila. She was all about it and welcomed the love. Seeing her interact so well with Martha makes me want a dog.

2 comments:

  1. I know sales are more important than running or anything else. I remember when Mervyn's use to have the sales at 6:00 in the morning and I will be there waiting to open and run with the croud, so I could get good sales for you kids it's fun I miss going shopping with you!!!and I want Leila, she is so precious and she is not afraid of the dog.!!! Miss you my girl's and Ericluuuu!!!!

    ReplyDelete