Tuesday, April 26, 2011

116/365

Scored this awesome jogger on KSL. It was listed for $40 obo but I got it for $15! I've never been one to haggle a price and planned on paying the full amount (I need to grow some balls but I did end up working my magic on this baby). The woman I purchased it from had no idea how to collapse the jogger and had to get her husband to show me. It's a bit of a pain because you have to take all 3 wheels off (like a bike) and my hands got a little greasy. I had to practice a couple times to make sure I had it down. The woman didn't realize what a pain it was either and felt bad so together we decided $15 was a good deal, she just wanted to get rid of it. Sweet meat.

Leila and I tested it out and it's as light as a feather and is such a smooth ride. After going for a jog with a friend I realized that I love my jogger more than hers (sorry Laura) and decided it's probably worth more than I paid.
Bonus: it collapses so small that our other stroller fits in the trunk and them some.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha "i like it more than i like hers" glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my jogger...however it did take some getting used to to run with a stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, how are you liking it? now if the snow would stop for you guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you liking it? I'm sure Leila is loving the wind in her hair :) Come jog with me! Only if you aren't too fast...I'm pretty slow.

    ReplyDelete