Thursday, April 7, 2011

97/365

Grandma and Grandpa Fuessel came down to watch the babe while we paid Provo Temple a much needed visit. Tonight I wanted to get some answers, I feel like I did. We did sealings tonight. The sealor was so cute (aren't they always) and gave us some special insight about the temple. He said that the more you attend the temple, the more personal revelation you will receive. What a wonderful blessing. I loved Elder Bednar's talk about revelation during this past General Conference and so I'm glad our sealor mentioned this.

Sometimes we don't always stay in the Celestial Room for very long because we are too busy running off to the next thing. Tonight that wasn't the case. We took our time and enjoyed the sweet spirit we felt. I learned so much during this trip to the temple. If grandma and grandpa are willing...we'd like to go more often. We had such such an amazing experience... I love going to the temple.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly though, when you go regularly life is so great! Let us know when you go next, we'd love to join.

    ReplyDelete