Sunday, April 3, 2011

93/365

My favorite part about the Sunday session of General Conference is that we get to sleep in, lounge in our pj's all day, and make these:

It's become our family tradition to make pull aparts 3 times a year: General Conference and Christmas morning. Eric's family makes these babies on Christmas day. They are too delicious to only make once a year so we had to up it. 

There was something I loved about EVERY talk I listened to. I wanted to keep pausing the TV so I could write every last quote. Luckily, the Ensign will come out and I can highlight the heck out of it. 

Greg, Jalaine and the kiddos left today. It was so good to have them here....it was just like old times: staying up late, playing question of the day, and just plain chillin'! We love them and would LOVE to have them move back here!

3 comments:

  1. how did you find something to like out of EVERY talk?! not b/c they were bad talks... but b/c of having baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin...the key words in that sentence are "every talk that I LISTENED TO". I didn't listen to every talk because I DO HAVE an almost 9 month old. Thankfully, we have a DVR and can watch the many talks we missed. I have some catching up to do with general conference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy yum yum! That looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete