Friday, April 1, 2011

91/365



Greg, Trevor, and Eric all used to work at the Best Buy in American Fork. They've gone their separate ways and Trevor's the only one still working in AF. It was time for them to be reunited again for some man on man action on the mountain. While the boys played, the girls ate. I met up with Jalaine and her old roomies and sister at Joe's in Springville...can you believe I forgot to take pictures???

I wanted to get Eric good with an April fools joke...I didn't get around to it but Jalaine thought I played an April fools joke on her at dinner. It's been 2 months since I stopped nursing and I've been waiting for my monthly visit to grace me with its presence. Well, it hadn't come yet and I was getting worried so I decided to take another pregnancy test. I told my story to the girls at dinner and Jalaine thought I was going to pull the oldest joke in the book and say I was preggers. I wasn't faking it (if I were to do an April fool's joke it'd be better than the "I'm pregnant" one). I told them it was negative and I've been waiting for my period to come. Well, a couple hours later at Dairy Queen my monthly visit came. How random.

1 comment:

  1. The pic of Eric and Trevor cracks me up! I'm glad Greg was able to go snowboarding, he misses it bad.

    ReplyDelete