Sunday, April 24, 2011

114/365

Easter was fabulous this year, especially because it was Leila's very first Easter. We colored eggs (didn't have crayons so I improvised with a birthday candle) and we went to my in-laws for a yummy traditional Easter dinner. 

Here's our Easter in photos.
Grandpa (great grandpa for Leila) gave Leila the cutest Easter gift... a soft, cuddly bear. It was so unexpected and so sweet. 
And I can't get over her little leg rolls...hope she doesn't grow out of them anytime soon.
I look forward to seeing Eileen's festive tables too, she has a centerpiece for every occasion.

Leila holding her little Easter basket from mommy and daddy...full of eggs and candy she can't eat. No worries, we'll be sure to eat them for her.
Mike and Eileen have the most beautiful backyard. Mike does a wonderful job maintaining it every week and it made the perfect spot for Easter photos. I adore my little family of three.

I sure did miss my family today. I miss them all the time but even more during the holidays.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

P.S. Leila is getting a tooth!! I can see it and feel it poking through. I hardly noticed it because she hasn't been too fussy! Thank goodness, she's such a trooper. I love that girl like crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! They are amazing! Leila Mae you are beautiful :) The picture with Eric's grandpa is precious. I love the photos with the great-grandparents, it is seriously special. You really need to display these family pictures of you guys in your house, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness these pictures are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family of 3 so precious,I am so happy you had fun, I love the pictures I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Shut up. These photos of your little family are beautiful! I'm totally loving them! Glad you had a wonderful Easter. It's always hard when you're away from home-home, but you're creating your own home now. Beginning those happy moments that Leila will miss some day when she's off and married. But not for a loong long time :)

    ReplyDelete