Saturday, April 16, 2011

106/365


Stumbled upon some awesome finds while thrifting.
What makes thrifting so fun is it forces you to be creative. I've learned that you need to look at a piece not for what it is, but for what it can be.

Side note: I learned something about my little girl while enjoying the sunny weather this afternoon...she has my skin. That girl can tan! She was showing a little bit of leg between the spot that her pants ended and socks began. In the short amount of time she was in the sun, that little patch of skin turned brown (not red). This makes me oh so happy.

2 comments:

  1. COOOL SHE HAS ABUELA'S MEXICAN BLOOD, SHE IS GOING TO BE TAN IN THE SUMMER AND FAIR SKIN IN THE WINTER SO PRECIOUS!! MI GUERITA. ABUELA LOVES YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, please teach me how to be a better thrifter! Next girls night? Sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete