Tuesday, June 7, 2011

158/365

The construction on I-15 has been an ongoing project and seems like it will never be completed. For the past couple months it's been right in our backyard and we hear the beeps, horns, and trucks at all hours of the night. When doing my check of the facility today I was able to see some of the action and was pretty cool to see them start putting up the wall.

Oh, can I just say how much I hate swimsuit shopping! It's that time again and I need something with a little more coverage than what my itty bitty bikini can offer. Sorry babe, as much as you want me to rock it in my bikini this summer it's not happening. I've got some jiggle I don't want hanging out...and it's my fault because I haven't really been doing anything to tone it up. Anyway, I bought a cute DKNY one piece in California but Eric thought it looked matronly - he just doesn't understand that floral and ruffles are in right now and I don't think DKNY can make something that looks matronly anyway - maybe unless you find it at Ross or TJ Maxx. I still want him to think I'm hot (as hot as a one piece can be) so we went back to Nordstrom to look for something he'd approve of...and this time he came with me. After trying on a dozen swimsuits, nothing satisfied me or him and I left the store feeling defeated and like I need to go on a diet. Whomp whomp whomp. Guess I won't be having my bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream tonight.

On a lighter note, while he and Leila were waiting for me in the fitting rooms he captured the cutest picture of Leila and her "new friends" playing ring around the rosy. 

2 comments:

  1. cute picutre of leila and OH PLEASE. you already look good. you are too hard on yourself. i wanted something higher just so when im bending over all the time for jadie my boobs dont hang out. dont be so harsh, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. swimsuit shopping is soooo hard- especially post baby. You look great! Miss leila is a dolly.

    Yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete