Friday, June 17, 2011

s'mores

Sitting around a campfire roasting hot dogs and s'mores screams summer to me. There are so many things Eric and I want to do this summer and this was one of them. Thanks to the Urrutias and Sanfords I was able to cross roasting s'mores off my list...finally!

We had a blast just talking and laughing. Erin brought the pack n play and we put all three girls in there. Erin said they looked like a litter of puppies and they absolutely did. It was a little tight and sometimes they stepped on each other but I think they enjoyed themselves.
This is the 'we took too many pictures and I'm too lazy to upload them all' collage.
We've all become good friends and I love hanging out with these girls.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad that we share a love of taking pictures :) that was such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is that picture of james in the bottom right hand corner?! is he still 15??

    ReplyDelete