Wednesday, June 15, 2011

166/365

Oh how I love summer!
 We've been enjoying our Seven Peaks passes...so has everyone else and their moms.
It was PACKED today. We could hardly find a spot to layout our towels.
It seemed like every last bit of swimming pool real estate was occupied.
Laura and I still managed to layout and cool off.
It was only Wednesday. I wonder what Saturday's will look like.
But life is pretty great for us when this is the only thing I have to complain about.

On our way home we drove by a Hawaiian shave ice shack and couldn't resist. 
There are tons of these shacks in Utah and I didn't think snow cones were my thing.
I'm more of a warm ooey gooey brownie with ice cream kinda girl.
I was wrong. So wrong. It's especially delicious with vanilla ice cream. 
Mmm, divine. I'm ready for round two.

3 comments:

  1. seriously, why was it so packed that day? it was crazy! and that shaved ice looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if its cuz it was the first raelly warm day? once we get a few in a row maybe it wont be? i dont know.

    wheres the shaved ice? ive only found one shaved ice place i like in all of the mainland. i want to try this place you went to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow Cones are our favorite in the summer too! You got the one with ice cream in the middle? My sister loves those!
    The baby girls look adorable at the pool, fun memories! It's so cute that Leila has a bunch of little girls her age.

    ReplyDelete