Monday, June 20, 2011

171/365

I bid adieu to my parents today but will see them, along with and Ana and Ashlee, in a short 3 weeks for Leila's 1st birthday. I can't believe all 4 of them are going to make the long drive for her celebration, they said they wouldn't miss it for the world. So the pressure's on and we've gotta make it a good one!

They needed to leave with a happy stomach so I introduced them to the best french toast on the planet:
Perk of having a seven peaks pass: free admission to the Orem Owlz. We mostly went to socialize and to enjoy the nice weather because I did not pay attention to the game and only looked at the field when the ball came right towards us. We went with the Urrutias and Sanfords...we are starting to do everything with these couples and I love it.
Erin was like the mother hen...at one point all the babies wanted to be around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment