Saturday, June 18, 2011

169/365

Billy and Iris finally decided to make the move from California to Utah after years of wanting to move out here. They made it safe and sound after almost 24 hours of being on the road. Moving is never fun, especially from one state to another, so everyone, including Eric, helped get them settled in. It'll be nice to have my brother so close.
My parents will be in town through Monday and I couldn't be happier to see them. And for the first time in years I'll get to spend fathers day with my dad. Oh happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm so far behind on your blog! How fun that Billy and his family have moved closer to you! Tell them all hello from us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved catching up on the Fuessel happenings! Your pictures are so darling (as usual)! My favorites are your s'mores (so fun!), your new car (love it!) and Slab. Now that you've been introduced, lets make it a double! We are addicts. Looking forward to a girls night soon!

    ReplyDelete