Tuesday, June 14, 2011

165/365

The Bishopric visited our home tonight and spent a good hour just talking and getting to know us. They are all pretty wonderful and I learned so much from them and from our new family ward in the short time we've been attending. I love this ward already and am so excited to be around people with more experience under their belt so I can learn from them. I'm thankful for the sacrifices these amazing men make by being in the Bishopric. They left leaving the spirit in our home. This makes me happy.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a calling in your new ward? How long have you guys been in it? We love our family ward! I agree with what you said about learning from everyone. Some of the women in our ward are remarkable and such an example! I'm the Activity Days Leader and I have to say that I love being with the youth, I learn so much from them!

    ReplyDelete