Friday, June 24, 2011

175/365

Got fitted for some new kicks at Runners Corner. Eric outfitted them with all the TV's for their new location so they hooked him up with a 10% off coupon.

I didn't think I was worthy of getting fitted for running shoes because I'm not really a runner - but I am trying to become one. The girl that helped me was awesome and spent an hour with me, she assured me that it doesn't matter how much I run but I do need the right shoe. She gave me about 8 shoes to try and I ran around the outside of the store in every pair until I found the perfect fit. I know so much more about my shoe; how to tie them, what I'm looking for, and even how to run.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they they taught you the heel-lock for lacing your shoes. best way to go. And yes i agree with the running shoes no matter how often you do...or don't....run. makes all the difference

    ReplyDelete