Saturday, June 11, 2011

162/365

I've worked from 8:30-5:00 for the past 3 Saturdays in a row and it's sucked! I can't wait to have my Saturday's back so I can enjoy the summer with my little fam and do activities outside - hiking, swimming, picnicking, camping, roasting s'mores, etc.

Eric went up to his parents to put his handy man skills to work by repainting the vent on the chimney. I wasn't there to capture the magic so Eileen thoughtfully took photos for me and played with Leila so I can get some work done.
Grandma and Grandpa have been so involved in Leila's little life, they love tending and nothing makes us (and them) more happy. In the past 10 days they've watched LM 4 nights so we can go to the temple, go to 2 concerts, and do adult stuff like shopping for a new car. They seriously have been so great and I don't know what we would do without them...probably not go anywhere alone.

Oh, and Leila, you've given your grandma a run for her money because you pooped in the tub for the very first time when she bathed you. Glad it happened to grandma because she knew just what to do. She must love you. You'll have to thank her when you're older.
We all know that living a safe distance away from the 'rents is ideal, but since we've had Leila and since they are pretty much the only ones that watch our princess, I'm tempted to move even just a block away from them (ok..not really but it'd be oh so convenient). We love them so much and are thankful for all they do for us and LM.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Leila riding the wooden horse is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete