Sunday, June 19, 2011

170/365

Dad - You are one of the most supportive and sweetest people in my life. I love our talks, I've loved spending time with you throughout the years, and I love your advice. Because of you I know what a good man looks like and what a good father does, you love unconditionally. Due to your example, I found my other half. You will always be one of the most important men in my life. After calling you on the phone for so many years, I'm ecstatic that I get to share this wonderful Father's Day with you. It was such a special treat. I love you so much!
P.S. I know I'm your favorite daughter :)
To my baby's daddy - You are the best father for my little Leila. You are patient, sweet, loving, caring, fun, energetic, spontaneous, dedicated, spiritual, you are my best friend and all around perfect in my eyes. I'm so excited that we've started a family together. I've loved watching you grow into this new role of fatherhood, it suits you so well. I love how you take time to be with us over anything else. I think the 3 of us make a perfect team and I love you with all my heart - you are the most important man in my life. Happy 1st Father's Day my love! Leila and I are so lucky to have you.
And we hope you like the cheesy homemade gift we made you...you're our HERO and we couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment