Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46/365




My wonderful friend Rachel dropped off this delicious homemade granola on Valentine's Day. 
Hands down it's the best granola I have ever tasted!
That's why I just had to blog about it.
Rachel said I can put it over yogurt, etc.
All I want to do is eat it straight outta the jar with a spoon. 

I had Eric try some and he said he just wanted a small bite, granola isn't his thing.
2 seconds later he said, 
"This is phenomenal!"
"This is spectacular!"
"You need to get the recipe from Rachel."

Eric rarely uses those adjectives to describe food, it really has to be ah-mazing.
We've just been munching on it since she brought it over and can't stop. 
Thanks Rachel for lovingly making us this delicious goodness.
And I just love how you decorated the jar. 
So crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment