Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365


Let me introduce you to Mr. Ducky.
He is Leila's favorite bath toy. 
The second she sees Mr. Ducky she grabs it, stares at it for a second, and in the mouth it goes.
Stays in her mouth while we dry her off and put on her PJ's.

P.S.
I FINALLY washed my hair today. I can't even describe how amazing it felt. I washed it 3x just to make sure I got all the greasiness and keratin product out and was DYING to see the result.

At first I was a little disappointed by what I saw...CURLS. My curls didn't go away. I wasn't that surprised but was hoping they'd be gone. Although, they are more tame and the frizz is pretty much no more! Hello soft, fine, manageable hair. This treatment changed the texture of my hair and it feels like I have fine hair.
I noticed that the hair underneath is straighter than the hair on top of my head.
I think I may have ruined the outcome because there was a light snow/rain mix out and my hair might have
gotten a little wet. Oh well, I still love the result!
Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment