Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365

It snowed today. I left Sandy this morning with half an inch of snow on my car. When I arrived home there were at least 6 inches on the ground...was not expecting that at all because I was wearing flip flops. So I put on my boots and shoveled the driveway...couple hours later it melted. Gotta love that about February snow. Melts in the blink of an eye. Excited for Leila to be old enough so we can play in the snow and build snowmen together, carrot nose and all. 

It was pretty slow at work today so I started messing around with my new camera. I love it, I'm addicted. I can't stop taking pictures because everything looks so much more crisp and bright through the lens of my Nikon. I'm still learning.

Playing peek-a-boo....love how Leila's peering over waiting for me to pop out. That Nikon is pretty heavy...no more self portraits for us so we improvised with the mirror. Hope to get a remote soon.



We had our neighbors over for dinner and ended the night with homemade cookies.

2 comments: