Thursday, February 24, 2011

twenty8


Happy 28th birthday my love!
We did in fact stay up well past midnight. At exactly 12:00am we welcomed his birthday with his favorite key lime pie.

You are now officially in your late twenties. Ah...we're getting old.
I'm proud of the person you have become and what you have accomplished in your 28 years of life.
You have completed a 4 year degree, are in a career that you love, and we've started a family together.
I love you my sweet husband.
Cheers to you!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday eric!
    i love that you update so much! i just read thru a bunch of them! I feel like im totally missing out when i see you and erin hanging out.Our new ward is great but it isnt anything like the 146 ward where there's like 10 girls that had babies the same summer as me. Leila looks so cute!
    oh and we make your spicy cashew chicken like 2x a week haha!

    ReplyDelete