Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

This morning I woke up to this:



Inside it said:



A knock at the door to this:



With these beauties inside:

They will be beauties once they bloom.

*Warning: this post gets slightly mushy*

I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting flowers because they instantly improve my mood. These lilies smell wonderful (and so does our kitchen). The smell reminds me when we were dating. You lovingly sent them to me when I was home for the summer and we were apart.

There's something extra special about having flowers delivered. I think it takes more thought than just stopping for flowers on the way home from work (which is still always lovely). It lights up my day when I get a knock at the door and see someone hand deliver a package just for me. Reminds me that Eric is thinking about me even when we are apart. Thank you Eric for romancing me and spoiling me TODAY and EVERYDAY! It means the world to me. I can't wait for tonight! I have no idea what you've got planned. I just love surprises. Now...what to wear??

Eric, you light up my world. I couldn't be married to anyone but you. You are my other half, my soul mate (even though you don't believe in soul mates I know you're mine). You are my best friend and make me so incredibly happy. I love the simple moments we share. Snuggling, holding hands, having simple conversation about our day, making dinner together, and playing with our little girl. Thank you for all that you do for our family. You work so hard to support us and I admire you for that. Thank you for sharing your life with me. It's such a blessing to know that we get to spend forever together. I love you Eric, know that you have my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love your mushy post! Almost as much as I love you :) Happy Valentines Day hunny buns! Hope you are having a fab night with Eric. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is so genuine and sincere. I love reading your posts. You have such a beautiful way of expressing yourself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete